An update and Update...QUIT BEGGING FOR AN UPDATE!
Haha! Isn't the title of this blog funny? You see, the truth is I haven't heard from ANYONE about how I need to update my blog more often lately. It is nice but at the same time it is makes it so that I don't even care to update! I know, excuses excuses, but seriously, you know how it is....I even wonder if people actually even look here anymore! Sheesh
Let's get rolling with the biggest update of them all! Next Wednesday I have an appointment scheduled with my fertility doctor in SLC. The topic of discussion will be setting a date to have my girl organs taken out. Yes folks...that mean a hysterectamy is in the making! Wahoo!! It is a little bitter-sweet, but I know that it is the best option for us right now. I have been praying a lot and thinking about the situations as they are and I know that because of the issues my body deals with and the pain I suffer through, and have suffered through for the past 10 years or so that this is the best plan of action. The timing is right for us to do it very soon and I am jumping up and down of the thoughts of not having the pain and the issues that I currently live with! I have always known that adoption would give me the family I have always dreamed of, but I now know without a shadow of a doubt that our family will be created thanks to angels, miracles, and faith. The hardest thing I have come to find out is that people who don't know my past or who don't seem to know me at all are kind of looking at me differently since I am going to get this proceedure done. I am sorry but I am nor have I ever been a fertile mertile and quite frankly I think I am grateful for the understanding of the things I will never have. I have never been so at peace with a choice as big as this one. I have cried over the thought of it, but only because I wont be able to hold my sweet C-Baby for possibly 4-6weeks. That just breaks my heart!

We are still fostering and are hoping to adopt N-Baby sometime probably next year. Keep your fingers crossed for that one! We also have some fun news brewing, but you will have to hold on for any news on that until probably December..just thought I would throw something out there to make you want to keep coming back!
Let's see, what else...I guess nothing too much. Please make sure to check out my ADOPTION BLOG because I am hosting some awesome giveaways right now!! One closes tonight the other in two weeks. Please enter to win because it is awesome! :o)
Whelp See you all later! Catch me of facebook sometime, i would love to chat!

3 comments:
Just to give you another positive side of the hysterectomy, no stretch marks.
Yes my dear, from a woman that has the national highway road map on her belly.
It's all how you look at life and I would say yours is looking pretty darn good.
That little Calvin is adorable.
And for the record, I do check everyday to see if you have posted.
I hope the surgery goes well. I'm glad there's an end to some of the pain you're in. Can't wait to hear what your news is... thanks for the cliff hanger... I don't know if I'll be able to sleep tonight.:)
um, so I'm calling you right now!
Post a Comment