Yep, probably thought I fell off the face of the earth again huh? That is unless you stalk me on facebook, then you will know that I have 1)had a major, and i mean major, lack of energy this week 2)been busy uploading pictures for FB and 3)playing farmville! LOL I should be better at updating this, I know it and you know it...so how about a few pictures taken TODAY and a video from earlier in the week...will that win you over? And what if I told you that these have not been put on FB yet?! You are loving me already huh? Good thing, because there is a lot of love to give and to get around me! Bring on the lovin'...

Giving it a go by himself....pretty sure his shoes hit the slide and caused him to go facefirst for a second...no fears though, daddy was there!

Attempting to let Cbaby do it by himself. At one point he slide down a different slide on his tummy, as if he
were going down some stairs. It was pretty cute!

Our town now offically has 25 parks, and only ONE of those has baby swings...so we went there today to play a little. Is it just me or does C-baby look all grown up?
Wait, I am not ready to leave...did you forget to push me on the swing?
Cbaby has gotten pretty good at letting us know when he is hungry, thirsty or wants his pacifier by signing. At this time, he does the same "eat" sign for all three of those things, however the tones he uses are different. I can usually tell what he is asking for when he signs to me. He will occationally sign "more" and is learning "thank you", "please", "mommy", "daddy", and the infamous "milk". I am pretty sure he is learning new things every day. In fact, just the other day at playgroup a mom asked me if he says Hello to many people. I told her that I hadn't heard it, but she said he most definietly said "hello" to her son as he walked by. Isn't that cute? Other words we are pretty sure he has said include, mom, dad, veya, juice, jesus, nana, and he will meow sometimes like a cat. I am having so much fun being a mom and getting the chance to experience his growth everyday! Boy do we love him and look forward to the day that we can add a brother or sister into his life permantely.


3 comments:
Lila I have missed you.. I couldn't find your new blog for nothing and I stumbled upon your profile by accident and now I have your new blog address.. I missed seeing what has been happening in your life.. C-baby is getting so big.... Glad to have found you again...
AAAHHHH! I can't post to your other blog! For some reason, my computer won't work with the way your comments come up. It only works for me when they pop-up in another window or as their own page. Can you fix it for me - cuz I want to win!!!
Hey Lila, I just nominated Adoption changing lives from beginning to end for One Lovely Blog Award. check it out at: diaryofacraftaholic.blogspot.com :)laters girlie!
Post a Comment