Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Utah with the Clark Family

Over the weekend we had the chance to go to Utah to visit with Ben & Anjuli. They made a trip out this way for a family vacation and we were lucky enough to get to spend a day with them. We left our house in the morning and met up with them at Temple Square in Salt Lake City. We walked around, got a tour of the conference center, counted brides, visited, got soaked and then decided we were going to go to the zoo. You would have though that I would have taken more pictures of all of us together, but when it comes to my camera and the rain, I hold back alot. I feel bad, but I know Anjuli got some good pictures, so hopefully I can snag some of those! After the zoo (see additional post) we went to grab a bite to eat and then met back up an hour or so later to attend the new temple open house that is in the valley. It was very pretty. If you get the chance to go, you should! Our friends Angela and Aaron met up with us as well at the temple open house as well. After the open house, Anjuli and Ben had to head back to Oregon, so we went with Aaron and Angela to grab a dessert. It was so fun to see them. You never really realize how much you miss people until you see them and get some one on one time with them. It was a good weekend to just get out of the small town life and back into the city! I loved it!






3 comments:

Marnie Strasser said...

Calvin should have raised his hand! haha! the one with him on joe's shoulders!

Chelsi Chipps said...

I love the picture of Bradley and Calvin!!! How cute!! I'm seriously so sad that we weren't there! DANG! Oh well, Looks like we will all have to plan a trip together!

Guh said...

fo sho! It was sooooo good to see u guys again!