On Saturday we headed over to Josh and Becca's for an Easter activity...it mostly consisted of Joel playing croquet while Levi and I watched the hussle and bussle of the children around the area. Along with the fun times had by all, C-baby got his first ride on a baby swing. We knew that he would LOVE LOVE LOVE it, but around these parts, baby swings are hard to come by. I know that there are a lot of pictures of this one minor event in C-Baby's life, but come on...we all know that these are SO ADORABLE! He was squeeling and laughing the entire time. If you look closely, there are one or two pictures that show his cute little tooth too!
2 comments:
OH how cute! Love it. Glad you took pictures of that. I did too, which I will post soon of Porter swinging, but I didn't take that many cuz it was w/ my phone and it doesn't do good pictures anyway.
Your baby is sooooo adorable. He is getting so big!
Post a Comment