Well, you see, i got bored of manic mondays and so, I decided to stop being the host of the event and well, now it doesn't exists. Sorry to disappoint but I just lost motivation.....mondays are kind of busy for me. Feel free to start it back up though and I will participate sometimes. LOVES
2 comments:
I have missed the manic Mondays even though I never participated because I have never posted a picture much less had "folders" for heaven's sake. But I did wonder where it went and I did enjoy seeing everyone's random pictures!
maybe you could make up a theme for the month...so it isn't so often...like my photography teacher did. give us all a theme, and then we can have a month to come up with a picture for the theme. (and you could link those who participate) i liked having a theme and creating a photo for it. maybe the first theme could be "nert". =)
Post a Comment