Monday, December 1, 2008

Manic Monday

Happy Thanksgiving!

In sticking with the theme of the most recent holiday, I decided that today's manic monday was going to reflect on who, what, and where we spent Thanksgiving this year.

The first folder to select will be #17. This is how many letters there are in happy thanksgiving.
The sub folder selection will be the total letters in the STATE where you celebrated thanksgiving....we were in Utah, so my subfolder is 4
The picture to post will be the number of people who ate with you during your thanksgiving dinner TIMES 3......at my thanksgiving feast we had 9 people eating at the table, so my number is 27.

first folder....17
sub folder....4
picture....27

The first folders that I selected didn't have sub folders, so as per tradition I added the sub folder number to the picture number to get photo 31.

JOEL'S PICTURE: This is a picture of one of the many oil refineries in Iraq. The area where you see fire is how the Iraqis get rid of extra gas...it is always burning I guess

LILA'S PICTURE: This is Heather attempting to hold a snake that Jesse picked up as we were out geocaching near the Teton Dam in May of 2006...she was pretty nervous to try, but after she did it she felt awesome. Joel also held the snake, but me, umm, NO WAY! Haha
As per norm, let me know as soon as you post your Manic monday (even if it isn't on a monday) and I will add it to the blog train for everyone to enjoy! Thanks for playing! Hope you have a great week!

Kimber
Shannon
Anjuli
Levi
Chelsi
Heather S.

5 comments:

Chelsi Chipps said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Joel & Lila said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Joel & Lila said...

I deleted the two posts that were previously done because the first one was Chelsi letting me know that I forgot how to add, and the second was me feeling dumb and telling her...but then I decided to just fix the problem since only one person had posted for Manic Monday thus far.....so, for those of you who missed out, good! I was just being tired and dumb! LOL Thanks Chelsi for preventing me from looking like a total loser!

NERT

Anjuli said...

I posted this week!

Chelsi Chipps said...

I posted!!