










Yesterday we decided to take advantage of the nice weather and free weekend and drive around the Flaming Gorge. It was a very pretty drive, most of the time, and gave us some jaw dropping views. It was nice to travel around and spend good quality family time together.
Our month has filled up very fast and we will be super busy until December, at least on the weekends. This next weekend we are traveling to Rexburg to visit our dearest friends, the Milner Family. It is going to be so much fun! We are very excited to see our old stomping grounds, since we have heard about all these new changes! It will be a blast...
The next following weeks' adventures will be disclosed later on this week...but I can't really tell the world yet because I have to make sure everything is finalized. But just note that we are doing something we have never done before and are very excited about it!
Hope you enjoy the pictures! Feel free to leave some love on the comment section, just so I know who is stalking us! hahaha
Peace out!
Our month has filled up very fast and we will be super busy until December, at least on the weekends. This next weekend we are traveling to Rexburg to visit our dearest friends, the Milner Family. It is going to be so much fun! We are very excited to see our old stomping grounds, since we have heard about all these new changes! It will be a blast...
The next following weeks' adventures will be disclosed later on this week...but I can't really tell the world yet because I have to make sure everything is finalized. But just note that we are doing something we have never done before and are very excited about it!
Hope you enjoy the pictures! Feel free to leave some love on the comment section, just so I know who is stalking us! hahaha
Peace out!
3 comments:
well, you already know that i blog stalk you, so this really shouldn't be any surprise. :)
love the pictures!!
Is it weird that I think he looks like you both? :o) I love his expression in the last photo.
Those are awesome pictures... It makes me really want to get out more and travel around and see new things to take pictures of too.. That is gorgeous... Thanks
Post a Comment