Over the past week or so, Calvin has reached the stage of putting everything and anything he can into his mouth. He has discovered a lot of new things, including his hands...and I think sometime soon, his toes. Well Friday I was noticing that he was attempting to suck on his hand for comfort...then, yesterday, he finally latched on and began sucking his thumb! (which, just for the record, I think is the most adorable thing IN THE WORLD!)
14 comments:
ok, that last photo of him awake and sucking his thumb is probably the cutest thing that i have ever seen!!! holy moley!!
Oh my goodness! he is SOOOO cute! I can't wait to see him this weekend!!!
what cute little thing! So excited to meet the little guy this weekend! oh, and I love the finishing touch to his costume - too fun!
Hey Lila!!! or Shelly to me =] This is Alexis Nay your cousin!! Just wanted to say that your little boy Calvin is the cutest litle boy I have ever seen!!!! Im excited to keep updated with everything in your life =]
I dont know how to work this whole blog thingy yet because i just got it yesterday haha so i guess i will just comment you back on the same blog haha but anyways i dont have a facebook account. i have a myspace...or my email is alexis_nay5@hotmail.com
that would be awesome if we could all get together when your down here because yeah it has been a while since i have seen you...lets see i have not seen your since your wedding i think! so yeah thats a long time but anyways. i just turned 18 on sept. 3rd katie is 15 going to be 16 in may and megan is 11 going to be 12 on nov. 12th so that makes me a senior in high school, katie a sophmore and megan is in 7th grade.
we all have been doing good. We are all into the whole playing music thing which is great. =] and as far as relationships go katie has a boyfriend they have been dating for a couple months. I have known this guy since i was 14 and he was 16 and we met through our music circle and finally started talking this past summer and then we got closer and went out for a few months and we are very close now but dont want to rush things so we are just taking things slow and one day at a time kinda thing so yeah thats just the surface of things haha =]
So now that he has found his thumb, does that mean that he is sleeping longer or better at night or what ever?I do love his bib and please tell him that He can ask me anything and I will say YES! :}
So so soooOOOooo CUTE!
That is so cute.. He is so cute... I just love your pictures...
that's so precious!
Thumbs are better than binkii's. That is until they are 10 and still need comfort. :)
Thats a cute kid
Oh he's just too adorable. Love LOVE his cheeks. I want to pinch them. Love the thumb sucking.
What a small world that Tiff and Adam are your relatives. Tiff was my Visiting Teaching partner before moving to TX!
oh that thumb sucking is too cute. i love the name calvin.
love it.
What a little gem!
Post a Comment