Halloween was officially the funnest day I have had since we moved here! It was so much fun dressing Calvin up and going around "showing him off." He was just adorable! Today he was in pretty good spirits, which helped a ton! We went to the costume parade at my niece's school, and I couldn't believe how cute some of the kids looked...grated there were other kids who freaked me out, but for the most part it was pretty awesome. Here the kids get to wear costumes to school, and even ones with masks if they would like. That is something you really don't see anymore....so it was pretty neat! Reminded me of when I was a little girl and would show my costume off at school. After that was done, I returned home and worked a little on some projects, then got Calvin and I ready to go trick-or-treating. When Joel arrived home from work we put the finishing touches on our costumes (which i give complete credit for the idea to Logan because he helped us decide what to match with Calvin's look....THANK YOU) then we headed over to Cody and Jody's house. We ate some delicious potato soup and headed over to the church for a massive trunk-or-treat activity. I have never seen so many cars participating, it was nuts, but super fun! We scored some candy there and had a great time doing it! After that we went back to Cody and Jody's neighborhood and hit up a lot of houses there. It was super fun! i can't wait until next year when Calvin will be able to walk around and we will be able to have more fun with him. We got pretty lucky because we scored the leftover candy that our niece and nephews had.....LOVE IT! hahaha Needless to say, we had a pretty fun night! How about you?
First thing Calvin does now a days is eat anything and everything on or by his hands...
Family Fun!
Joel and I dressed up as Boise State Football fans, and Calvin was the mascot! Haha, super cute, I know!! (thanks again Logan)
Joel and I dressed up as Boise State Football fans, and Calvin was the mascot! Haha, super cute, I know!! (thanks again Logan)
(Calvin kind of looks like a stuffed animal here...I might not know that it is a real person if I wasn't there witnessing it for myself...haha)
Calvin and Cannon
(looking so stinkin' cute)
(looking so stinkin' cute)
This was the entrance to a cul-de-sac where we went trick-or-treating
6 comments:
I love your costumes. That was a great idea. I am glad to hear about your very fun day!
you guys just look SO happy with him!! I'm so glad that you had such a blast! You're costume's couldn't be more perfect for your family!!
u got such a good pic of calvin grinning! i love it!
great costume idea Logan!
oh, and great execution Lila! :D
I love that idea! good job Logan! Cannon and Calvin look so cute together!! is Cannon a skunk?
Oh my GOSH he is SO cute Lila great idea on the costume!!!!
Way too cute. That's it. Just CUTE!
Post a Comment