This week for manic monday our suggestion has come from Marnie.....
First folder is the number of letters in your first name.....4
Sub-folder is the number of letters in your middle name....8
Posted pictures if the number of letters in your last name....8
(As always, if you do not have a sub-folder add the second and third numbers together and choose your photo that way)
FROM LILA'S FOLDER:
Apparently this is a trail that a geocache is on....this isn't really my picture so I don't know much about it. This picture was taken on November 11, 2006 in Salem Oregon
JOEL'S FOLDER:
First folder is the number of letters in your first name.....4
Sub-folder is the number of letters in your middle name....7
Posted pictures if the number of letters in your last name....8
Sub-folder is the number of letters in your middle name....7
Posted pictures if the number of letters in your last name....8
A picture of Kuwait out the window of Joel's Humvee on his way to Iraq. This picture was taken in Novemeber of 2004.
(I will add you to the blog train list once I have seen you post your Manic Monday photo...last week I listed a few people who didn't post a picture, so this week I am trying something new)
This week's Participants:
Melissa
Heather S.
Chelsi
Shannon
Levi
Marnie
Anjuli
Mrs. N
Kimber
(I will add you to the blog train list once I have seen you post your Manic Monday photo...last week I listed a few people who didn't post a picture, so this week I am trying something new)
This week's Participants:
Melissa
Heather S.
Chelsi
Shannon
Levi
Marnie
Anjuli
Mrs. N
Kimber
5 comments:
hey! what about me?! i'm a participant too!!
nert.
I add the participants when I see that they have posted...last week I listed a those who said they wanted to play, then they never uploaded a manic monday shot, so this week I am just posting them as I see em'
ah, gotcha. well, i'm getting mine up pronto!
Mine's up!
Hey i have another idea...do the date like 11-25-08
Post a Comment