Thursday, February 3, 2011

It's a baby...a baby GIRL!





Well, the secret is now no more. After 7 years of fighting infertility, adopting 2 beautiful children, numerous miscarriages, heartaches and tears....we are excited to announce that I am pregnant with a BABY GIRL!!!!

This pregnancy came to us as a COMPLETE surprise, and although I have been seeing a fertility specialist the last two years, we were working towards getting everything in order for hard core fertility treatments...slowly but surely.  I will now have one of the most dreamed about experience marked off my bucket list and will be able to experience giving birth to my own biological child. The thought is just crazy to me...but I couldn't be more happy, more humble, and more grateful then I am right now.

I have kept a private blog from the day I found out I was pregnant, and that has been fun to go through. I try to keep my weight and measurements updated so I can track my growth and I am not really shy about talking about some of the things I experience. Seriously, not shy one bit. haha

I am due in July and I have been put on pretty strict guidelines to follow. It is certainly crazy, and yes...I think I will be going nuts for a few months while I adjust to 3 kids under 3, but the Lord works in mysterious ways, and I know that it is through him that this miracle was brought into our lives.

4 comments:

Linda@CraftaholicsAnonymous said...

Oh my gosh, congratulations Lila!!! I'm so happy for you and Joel! I am so excited! And jealous you're having a girl! Haha
Linda
PS can we read your private preggers blog?

Chelsi Chipps said...

YAY!!!!!!

-Special Mothertivity- said...

So happy for you!!! What a blessing! I am so pleased that you are getting to experience something you have wanted for so long.
3, three years and under is a big crazy but you'll manage. :)

Nicole and Abe said...

congratulations!!! That is so exciting!