There is no lieing...I suck at blogging...well, I suck at personal blogging anyway. I seem to do ok with my photography blog/website, but it is obvious that I have been neglecting this blog for sometime. I can not promise much, but I am going to try! TRY TRY TRY!
The pictures that go along with this blog were taken this past week when we drove to Larimie to watch Boise State dominate Wyoming. If you don't know us well enough, then shame on you! haha we are die hard Boise State fans, and the fact that they are ranked 3rd in the polls this year is like Christmas every weekend! We are in high Heaven. Needless to say a whoppin' was brought and we left very happy!
4 comments:
So the scrappin blogs website has a Boise state background.
I love Bailey's tummy hanging out her shirt. So adorable!
Funny story: I was teaching AB patterns to my students last week (red, blue, red, blue, etc.) I was letting them tell me two colors, then I made the pattern and asked if it was an AB pattern. The last student I asked wanted Orange and Blue. I commented and said, "Oh, Chicago Bears colors!" Of course, blank stares...they didn't know what I was talking about. Finished the lesson, and on their way to their seats a little girl came up to me and said, "By the way, those are Broncos colors." and walked away. SOOO FUNNY!!
I absolutely LOVE the blue beard. loves!
Post a Comment