everyone knows someone who has gotten a divorce for one reason or another...and everyone akes mistakes. but all too often these days, divorce is the easy way out. some dont try to heal their marriage through counseling, some dont look at what they can change about themselves to rekindle their relationships.
"if our bodies are sick, we seek to heal them. we do not give up. while there is any prospect of life, we seek healing again and again. the same should be true for our marriages,and if we seek Him, the Lord will help us and heal us."
Lila

1 comment:
I agree with you on this...tyler and I just watched this great movie last night that came out in 2007 called "Why did I get married?" about these friends that go on a vacation every year together like a couples retreat to remind themselves why they married their spouse in the first place....really, really good! Go watch it!
Post a Comment