If you know me at all, I love to have parties, plan parties and attend parties. From small game nights to large events, I am game for all things and love to do my share in allowing the quests to have a great time! My friend Christin has had many different adventures in home businesses and her latest one is my best friend!! Dove Chocolates! YUMM To help start her business off with a bang, I host a Chocolate Party! Let me just tell you that I have never had so much fun and tasted such amazing things than at this particular party! For almost an hour and a half we were showered with different samples and creations that come from this line of Dove. OH IT WAS HEAVEN!
The nice thing about it is that you don't necessarily have to be a chocolate lover to fall in love with their products. There are some oh so yummy items that range from chocolate covered almonds to mango decorating syrup! Can you say, YUMMY?!!? Seriously, it was so good! I left the night feeling like I needed to chug a gallon of milk, but it was sooo sooo sooo worth every last bite!
I am going to host another party in the Spring, but this time I will invite the boys too! After all, they should be able to share some of the excitement that comes from Dove Chocolate!
No comments:
Post a Comment