Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Slacking, Yet again...

Seriously, I don't mean to suck at blogging lately, I just can't find energy to do ANYTHING...and I mean that. I have probably about 8 piles of clean laundry sitting downstairs on my couch waiting to be folded, floors to vacuum, baby clothes to put away and organize, plans to make, and the list goes on and on! Why is it so hard to get going? UGH...it is killing me, seriously people!! On the plus side of life, I was able to start a playgroup for our ward that is meeting for the first time this Thursday! Yes, that means I may have friends soon. I am stoked! It is so hard to break into this crowd here, but there are so many new families that have moved in that we are all similar in having had a social life before moving to the littlest town in the middle of nowhere. haha

I need to be better at things, and someday, I will be!! Promise. But for now, just know that all is well.
Photobucket


1 comment:

Linda@CraftaholicsAnonymous said...

Good job on starting a play group. They're always fun!