We are still alive....just have our hands full these days. Posting is something I need to do but haven't had time to tackle as of late...hope you understand and know that I am going to try to work on it!!
Yay! I'm glad you could post a picture of your new house guest. She's a doll. Too bad she's not smaller than Ava because then I could send you hand-me-downs. I don't know anyone having a girl right now. (Except my friend Chels who had her a couple days ago but her baby's birthweight was bigger than Ava is at one month. So maybe I'll get her hand-me-downs.) LOL.
What a CUTE family!! What sizes are the babies wearing? I have some stuff but I want to make sure it will fit before I send it. How's the pack n' play working out?
5 comments:
yeah! i'm glad you're still alive!
Yay! I'm glad you could post a picture of your new house guest. She's a doll. Too bad she's not smaller than Ava because then I could send you hand-me-downs. I don't know anyone having a girl right now. (Except my friend Chels who had her a couple days ago but her baby's birthweight was bigger than Ava is at one month. So maybe I'll get her hand-me-downs.) LOL.
she's darling!!
What a CUTE family!! What sizes are the babies wearing? I have some stuff but I want to make sure it will fit before I send it. How's the pack n' play working out?
He looks like a dough head in that first picture!
Post a Comment