Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Getting Caught Up!

Sorry I am such a slacker! I mean really...I am rarely on this blog anymore and when I do come here, I am usually just looking at friends and family to see what is new with them. It seems like over the last week, a lot has happened. I turned 25, my mom came to visit then went home, she bought us plane tickets to come visit in July, we decided to start saving for a big screen TV (not quite sure yet how I feel about it though), I have started getting clients for photography, and we have a new addition to our family through Foster Care. Sunday we got a phone call from DFS and so now we have a 6 month old little girl as a possible "long term placement." She has two older siblings, but the are living in a different foster house...but that house is two down from our house, so they have come over to visit everyday thus far. I probably will never be able to post pictures of her, but if you are lucky you may meet her someday...somehow. It has definitely been a little crazy trying to juggle two kids around who are close in age, but hopefully by next week we will have a hang of it. CBaby loves having a new friend around and he is constantly trying to give kisses and hugs to her...the only problem with that is that he sqwishes her, so I have to be careful on that one! Our new baby, we will call her N Baby, gets scared and screams a lot when CBaby cries or makes loud noises....again, hopefully we will all adjust sooner than later! She sleeps VERY well and is just starting to eat solids. I have had to borrow some baby girl clothes until I can get a supply built up for her, but luckily there are people around willing to help out with that. We have our first big trip with all of us this weekend as we will be traveling to Boise for a family sealing....hopefully we don't go crazy! haha

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Are you guys going to have her with July?

Melissa said...

sounds like you have both hands full! good luck with your trip to boise. i know they are a little young for tv...but a portable dvd player is a lifesaver for long trips (you have baby einstein don't you??)

congratulations!

(how long is long term?)

~Our Family~ said...

I'm right there with you about trying to keep my blog caught up.. I have slacked for a little while on things that I have wanted to post and now have forgotton about them so no need to post them since I can't remember... May is a busy month for me too tons of birthdays.. Thank goodness I don't have to buy presents for them I would be broke... C-baby is getting so big and so cute... Love to check out your blog.. I will try to do better on mine too.. Just really busy with summer approaching...

Amanda said...

I hope things calm down for you soon and you'll be used to your new schedule. That is really exciting to have a new little one in your home. I wish I could see her!

Meredith said...

How exciting! I hope I get to see NBaby someday. Good luck with two now! I sometimes wonder how I'm going to handle having two, but I figure it'll all just work out because there won't be any other choice! haha :)