Pick A Number
Here at Manic Monday, participation is adored! This wonderful idea came from Shannon and will be fun to see how everyone posts. For this Manic Monday, you select any number between the ranges given below for each category. Have fun, and encourage others to play along too!!
Main folder: Pick a number 5-13
Sub-folder: Pick a number 11-30
Photo: Pick a number 25-50
My Numbers: Main Folder 11/Sub Folder 22/Photo 33
This is a picture of Joel doing the "rubber man". The rubber man is a tradmark dance he does, since he doesn't know how to dance at all. I think he made it up in middle school or something....anyway, this was at a forth of July celebration in Oregon in 2006 at Mike and Shar's house.
2 comments:
Pick A Number:
Main folder: Pick a number 5-13
Sub-folder: Pick a number 11-30
Photo: Pick a number 25-50
I just randomly picked those number ranges, but it will be interesting because everyone's number will be different...they have to choose the numbers before they open their folders though!
I'm posted.
http://greyhoundgardens.blogspot.com/
Post a Comment