Yep, I am a "delicious" user as well. Men just don't understand, I suppose. They want their babies to be "cool", "awesome", "bodacious" (okay, maybe not that last one - unless they're surfers). I like "yummy" and "scrumptious" too. It has to be normal to be addicted to our babies or else I must be nuts. I still miss mine when they're napping and I still sneak into bed with Dean at night just to sneak a snuggle and to kiss his warm, pink, sleepy cheeks (sigh) Sadly, I can't ever do that with Eli because he is the LIGHTEST darn sleeper I have ever met. Brat. But I'll get him yet. :o)
8 comments:
Scrumptious...love him to pieces!
LOL - that giggle is contagious. I'm smiling :)
I have used the word delicious to describe my child before...I think it is perfectly acceptable! He is adorable!
Yep, I am a "delicious" user as well. Men just don't understand, I suppose. They want their babies to be "cool", "awesome", "bodacious" (okay, maybe not that last one - unless they're surfers). I like "yummy" and "scrumptious" too. It has to be normal to be addicted to our babies or else I must be nuts. I still miss mine when they're napping and I still sneak into bed with Dean at night just to sneak a snuggle and to kiss his warm, pink, sleepy cheeks (sigh) Sadly, I can't ever do that with Eli because he is the LIGHTEST darn sleeper I have ever met. Brat. But I'll get him yet. :o)
He is adorable!! ...Iyes it is 1:30am where I am at now)...I hope your restless nights with Calvin are getting better :)
5 little monkeys jumping on the bed. One fell off and bumpd his head.....
Now you can't get upset at little Cal for jumping on the bed when he's older. You started it!
NO. Use something better. Good ideas include Chuck-ish, Chuck Norris-ish! Awesome and legendary are also acceptable:)
Post a Comment