Thursday, December 25, 2008

4 comments:

Guh said...

number one...

is that a perm!?

number two...
loves the family blocks

number three...

how lucky are u to have a fireplace!? *jealous*

number four...

that's a fisher price nativity and i'm in love u lucky duck!

merry christmas!

Joel & Lila said...

Number one: No not a perm! Silly goose! It is just defused hair (with the help of an egg white)

Number two: I gave those family blocks to my parents, joel's parents, my grandparents, and my brother for Christmas. I made them! (I love them too!!)

Number three: Yeah, a fireplace! We are lucky, but I am afraid to use it until we get it inspected...which Joel is completely against.

Number four: I got that fisher price nativity last year as a gift from my friend Kimber. She knew i wanted one, and there happened to be one left when she went to buy hers, so I was the lucky one there! This is the first year I took it out of the box though...I thought Calvin would be old enough to appreciate it, and well, I love it to death, so there it sits!

Guh said...

ok, honestly, phew. I mean, i'd still love you if you got a perm... but that's kinda a big commitment, wouldn't you say?

I vote wait to use the fireplace until it is inspected, too. Two against one, you lose Joel. safety first.

we should go to oregon coast this summer, kay?

dust and kam said...

Cute, cute family photo!!