Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Three and a half months....wowzers!



we are trying to get him hooked on cuddling things...i think he does rather well...plus he is just so cute!!


Yep...he has big feet! we are trying to get him use to shoes early to avoid bad habits of wanting to run around in flip-flops in the snow when he gets older


Calvin is a pro at his jumper now...he just loves it...


Joel was hanging out in the car with Calvin while I was taking some pictures of my friends....they were listen to Football and just chillin'...if you couldn't tell!

Well, as you can imagine, Calvin is growing like a weed. Just so you know, I just noticed that he doesn't get his picture taken everyday now, more like two or three times a week....it is a start, right? He is just so cute, that I can't resist putting pictures up of him. I know that nanna and gammie don't mind, so I hope the rest of you aren't sick of it yet either, however if you are, well, sorry, I probably wont conform for your needs! haha He is just too cute to pass up! Two weeks ago at church was the first time I let someone take him from me...it was werid, but he was literally still right next to me, so I was okay with it all. I know, huge milestone, really it was!

1 comment:

Marnie Strasser said...

OK! why hasn't anyone commented! he is SOOOO stinkin' cute! i love the first picture! He has big eyes!