Well, you may have read about our exciting news here last week, but sometimes we just get a little too excited and spill the beans a few days too early. :(
That is right....we were notified on Sunday that due to an unfortunate decision, we have will not be participating in the filming of "I Didn't Know I Was Pregnant" with the Discovery Health Channel. Since Cassandra is still a minor, she had to have release forms filled out, and one of them didn't get signed...kind of a bummer.
This makes me feel like we told people we were expecting and then lost the baby....but thankfully it isn't that emotionally draining. So if you want to see us on TV...well, the closest you can come are the videos we upload. Have fun with that!
Thanks for your support and friendship!
That is right....we were notified on Sunday that due to an unfortunate decision, we have will not be participating in the filming of "I Didn't Know I Was Pregnant" with the Discovery Health Channel. Since Cassandra is still a minor, she had to have release forms filled out, and one of them didn't get signed...kind of a bummer.
This makes me feel like we told people we were expecting and then lost the baby....but thankfully it isn't that emotionally draining. So if you want to see us on TV...well, the closest you can come are the videos we upload. Have fun with that!
Thanks for your support and friendship!
8 comments:
Bummer. Well, I'm still going to watch that show sometime because, like I said, I need to see it to believe it. Better luck next time. :o)
So no free trip huh? We were looking forward to it, but oh well. We will just have to see you soon or wait til your next trip.
big bummer...that's okay. you can still be famous AND a star!
i think next week, they have to choose according to their birthday numbers (month=folder#, day=subfolder#, age=picture#) and to make it interesting they have to share all the numbers!!!
sorry, i just posted that under the wrong post. oops.
that's your payback for leaving me so many mean comments when I wouldn't post often enough for you.
so there.
:)
Post a Comment