Calvin has consumed my life...really. Day in and day out it is all about Calvin. I have explained this before, but feel the need to reiterate it again....he is pretty much the only thing I ever take pictures of, so that is what you get to see most of the time. LOL
9 comments:
We don't mind! Really!
He is so cute! I love seeing his face everyday! :)
Oh, my he is so cute! Really it is nice to see lots of pictures of him because we don't get to see him person anymore. I can't believe how big he seems.
He is so adorable!! I LOVE his Got Milk outfit! Too cute :)
I have to admit that he is SO cute. I have decided that most adopted kids are edible cute. Post all the pictures you want of him. =)
Don't worry. I get it. I totally get it. I took over 200 pictures in Gideon's first ten days of life. I've only slowed down marginally since then. I'm on my sixth album in his eight months of life. So believe me, I know what it's like to have a beautiful baby boy who becomes your world.
Ummm, got more? He's sooooo scrumptious...keep the pics coming!
And, the funniest part of that first video (2nd only to the cutest screams from Calvin) was the final shot of the camera man. That was so Joel!
Oh man! We love seeing the pictures of him! he is so cute and I love the last video with his tongue out!!!
Lila, That is really neat that you and Linda were college roomies! We met Davis and Linda two years ago when they moved out to VA. They are wonderful friends.
Love the Pictures.. I tagged you....
Post a Comment