Friday, October 24, 2008

Tour de Casa

Okay, so I tried a million different times to get these videos done in one shot, but the blogger thing is pretty dumb and will only let you upload a specific size and no more...so, you get a room by room tour of our house....it is better than nothing I guess. If it doesn't fulfill your desires and you still have questions about the layout, let me know and I will do my best to comply with your requests! Otherwise, enjoy!

One question I have been asked that I don't think I clarified was if our house was a townhouse. The answer to that is yes and no. It is classified as a townhouse, however it is a stand alone. There are about 30 or 40 other standalone houses in our area, along with some side by side town homes. We pay a HOA fee. Basically it feels like we are living in a retirement community...although there are a handful of younger couples living here, there are also some who have lived here since the houses were built in the 80's. I think part of the reason this is listed as a townhome is because we do not own any of the land we are on, not even the backyard. It is all part of the property and therefore we can not ever expand our house into the back. We are able to do anythign and everything we want to the inside of the house, but when it comes to the exterior, we can only put things in place that are "moveable". (if that confuses you, I am sorry.....i will learn more about this area as I attend the HOA meetings)


The front entry/Living Room


The Kitchen/Dinning Area


Stairways/Guest Bathroom


Calvin's Room


Den


Basement


Loft area/Computer Room


Master Bedroom

9 comments:

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown said...

Looks like you guys have a nice place. So did you look at the free classes that I was talking about?

Chelsi Chipps said...

oh goodness!! i love it! i want one! we need to find trevor a good job out there so we can move too! that's your mission while you're bored at your computer. hehe.

ps. was that text from me??? hehe

Melissa said...

your house is so huge! i love it! thanks for doing a video of it!

MJ

L. Strasser said...

i like it a lot. i hope i can visit soon!...who was the text from?

Guh said...

love the tour! Thank you! You look all settled. I, on the other hand, am still in boxes. Well, we have a lot of stuff in boxes that we just don't get to every day! Love that you have an unfinished basement... we were all like 'whoa, split level AND an unfinished basement!?' cool! thanks for the tour!

dust and kam said...

Very Nice!! :) I hope you guys love it there!

mattandwendy4ever said...

Looks way cute!

S. Fantasia said...

I love it! It is so dimensional and unique which I am big on. I hate boring cookie-cutter houses and insist on overhangs and personality!

You picked a winner!