Well, yesterday Calvin and I had a little fun with a new prop! Nanna bough Calvin some cute little shoes and since we had just received them in the mail, I decided to snap a few pictures. Calvin's #1 thing to do now a days is to try to sit up...I bet that soon he will start grabbing for his toes and sucking on them too....he spends a lot of his day doing crunches and rolling from his back to his sides. The unfortunate thing is that the majority of the time, when he does crunches, he squeezes his lunch out and ends up spitting milk all over. It is cute, and he doesn't seem to care, so I guess it is a win win for him. Another update in his department is that he might be starting the early stages of teething. He is a drool machine! The last two days have been kind of hard because the majority of the time is spent with him screaming his head off...and the only relief that he will accept is a finger in his mouth massaging his gums. My fingers, hand and arm have been the broot of this battle....if he is in one of those moods and the finger gets removed, he screams like no ones business. Oh dear, it is head pounding. I have been trying to get him to suck on his teethers and toys, but he really has little interest in them right now. Last night he was not very happy and woke up every hour on the half hour from 130-730am. Yeah, needless to say, I am very tired, and not a happy camper! Good thing I don't have much planned today...
Well, it looks like the weather might be nice this weekend (let's hope). If it is, I am going to do attempt to take our family pictures by the river! I should be beautiful..........well, until we meet again, goodbye for now!
Well, it looks like the weather might be nice this weekend (let's hope). If it is, I am going to do attempt to take our family pictures by the river! I should be beautiful..........well, until we meet again, goodbye for now!
2 comments:
Calvin is so cute.. I'm sorry about the drooling thing and keeping you from sleeping...It is hard sometimes.. I hope that he does better for you tonight.. Love your blog... I changed my profile to private so if you want to see it send me your email mine is cghmmh69@yahoo.com. Thanks
He is so cute! I love the new shoes too. Very stylin'. Sorry about the screaming though.
Post a Comment