Thursday, December 3, 2009

Ahhhhhhhhhh

I am so frustrated right now! I have been trying to set up this stupid mobile blogging thing so I can do quick updates here and there from my phone BUT IT ISN'T WORKING! I am so frustrated! UGH. Can anyone offer some help here?  When I send in the text to register i get back EVERYTIME "device not registered. To create a blog now, text register to bloggr..." EVERY FREAKIN' TIME. HELP
Photobucket


1 comment:

Guh said...

hey! i just tried calling u but you must be busy. If you go to your dashboard, settings,email&mobile there should be an area at the bottom for mobile blogging. On mine it shows the phone number that i have set up to blog from, but also has a link to remove it, add a mobile device, or remove a mobile device. Have you already set this up in your dashboard?