Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Bailey's Sealing





I love Bbaby's face in this picture...Cbaby was trying to steal her head bow...haha

Saturday was the big day. I don't have any of the photographer's pictures are this point, but I do have some from those who were at the sealing, so it will have to do for now! We lucked out because most of the day it was super cloudy and raining, but when it came time for pictures the sun came out and we were able to have a successful photoshoot!! :)

A big thanks to all those who came from near and far to celebrate this great day with us. I will blog more about it later, but for now enjoy!

5 comments:

Chelsi Chipps said...

I LOVE the pictures!!!

I'm so sad that we weren't able to be there! I miss you guys so much!!!

Bishop Fillmore said...

congratulations to your family

Jennifer Maughan Duke said...

Lila and Joel!!!!! I am sooo excited to see that you are doing great things with your lives! COngrats on the sealing of Bailey to the Family. Oh how the years pass dont they? anyways update me on you two....it has been too long!

Linz said...

Just looking at these pictures of your family all in white makes me so happy for you! Love you babe! Glad you were able to join Bailey to your sweet family!!

Amanda said...

Such a wonderful occasion. I'm so happy for you Lila! I haven't been checking up much on your blog since I don't update my old blog much. But I at least see you on Facebook! =)