Friday, April 23, 2010

A Family Picture....fancy that!

Cassandra, you were right to point out that you will rarely see pictures of myself and joel together on this blog. I hide behind the camera, it is no lie! But for you, and our posterity I guess, we took a family picture yesterday to celebrate BBaby's adoption. It was a great day!


This was after our family picture was taken...Cbaby wanted to be by himself I guess...but then, when he was done he was done...he promptly got up and started walking in some random direction. Meanwhile, Bbaby just waited patiently on the stairs while joel went and gathered the runaway up.

And what is a proper celebration without eating cake?!? We got a beautiful bright pink and green cake from the grocery store and had it for dessert after a hearty dinner. As always, the kids loved it, and the pictures are here to prove it! LET THEM EAT CAKE!






Photobucket

1 comment:

greygirl25 said...

Oh Lila,

I am very happy for you and Joel. You have a very beautiful family.

Hoping this blog is still going when they are teenagers. :o))))