Thursday, February 11, 2010

Bubbles!!







I wanted to put this one on so you could see how curly Bbaby's hair is. Adorable!!




Notice in this one of BBaby. The Bubble JUST popped on her nose and this one of CBaby the bubble is just about to pop on his head and is actually curving.

Cbaby has recently fallen in love with bubbles. He loves to play with them and try to catch them with is tongue. It is so adorable, but of course everytime I tried to take a picture of him using his tongue it never worked...mark my words, one day IT WILL WORK!! haha
Bbaby also loves bubbles. She will sit and play with them until someone stops...she never walks away from them, never gets bored. She adores her bubbles. We got this wicked bubble wand at Wally World a few weeks back and it makes HUGE bubbles. So much fun!!
Photobucket


6 comments:

mattandwendy4ever said...

How neat! It is so fun to watch them and to play with them, I bet. Pure joy.

Guh said...

i absolutely can no BELIEVE those curls! Are they natural? I thought her hair was straight! Anyway, is there a bbaby story, cuz that's not what i was gonna call her. I feel so out of the loop!

anyway, hope you're feeling okay.

Linda@CraftaholicsAnonymous said...

Love the pics! Those kids are eatin up the bubbles! ;) love bbaby's beautiful curly hair. She's so pretty!
Hope your stomach is feelin better :)
Linda

The Bluths said...

I sent you an email, but I haven't heard back from you yet, I need your address so I can get you your gift card.

~Our Family~ said...

Lila,
This is Cindy.. It is called Ideal Protein and you have to have a dr or clinic that has the stuff because you can't buy it no where else... I haven't even really exercised at all.. This is what I have to eat.. I have to have three ideal protein products a day and 4 Cups of vegetables a day.. What my day is like. In the morning I make me a chocolate drink Ideal protein drink and heat it in the microwave for a min so I have like hot chocolate I take 2 pills. Lunch time I have a pina colada protein drink, 2 C of vegatables certain ones mostly green things like celery, cucmuber, mushrooms, bell pepper gr, zucchini, etc. Dinner I can have 7oz of fish, seafood, or 5 oz of chicken, pork, hamburger, etc.. then 2 Cups of vegetables again plus 3 pills. Then I get a snack too.. I usually have pudding protein thing then take 2 more pills.. You have to take the pills to get the stuff your missing out on.. It is kinda expensive though but I'm losing weight so thats whats important... Most of my family is on it too.. I have a sister in law she is a little bit littler than me and she has been on the diet for 6 weeks and she has lost a total of 28lbs, my brothers have lost 40, 37, my mom she has lost 22 but they all have been on it 2 weeks more than me.. I got a late start... Anyway if you want to know more I could send you the link to the website or you can search ideal protein and it should pop up if you want to know more.. it has 4 phrases that you do..

Guh said...

guh was here


howz the goals?