Losing at Life
Do you ever feel like you are losing at life? You know, when you look around and think how much better you could be or how amazing someone else is that you would love to be like? Sure, in the grand scheme of things, I am no where close to losing at life, but today, for some reason I just can't really seem to shake the feeling. So to help me cope a little better and to give me possibly a bigger boost, I am going to write a list on here of the things that I would love to be able to do....which if done, would maybe make it so I didn't feel like I was losing at life. The idea of course would be to write it down so that I can motivate myself and remind myself of the goals I want to accomplish as well. Let's get started!1) Always have my kitchen sink empty and countertops clean2) Cook amazing treats and yummies like Chelsi :o)3) Get in gear and exercise daily4) Always have my meals planned a week in advance so that dinner can be on the table when Joel comes home5) Do my hair and my makeup daily...you know, start actually trying to care about what I go out in public looking like6) Be more religious7) Gain more patience, self control, and understandingThere you have it...a very small list I suppose of a few things that I think would help me feel like I was actually succeeding in life. At least today, because tomorrow the list may be completely different. The beauty of most of these items is that I actually could do them, I just have to plan my day a little better and find the energy hidden inside me somewhere. Wish me luck, I will check back in on this subject in a week...and if I don't make sure to remind me! :o)
4 comments:
I feel this way sometimes too. You need to remember that no one is perfect, I have to remind myself that all the time. And also that you can't do it all.
And the fact that you want to strive to be better is saying alot about you! I think you are pretty awesome!
Oh Lila. I know EXACTLY what you mean. This year for me has been a great year of self-understanding and eventually self-appreciation. Sometimes you aren't failing as much as you think you are. Trust me, I know from experience. I am really hard on myself and have spent the last year becoming more aware of why I am the way I am. Love you and you're great - I'm SURE of it!
I love your list.... and next time you are out here, I can help you make some yummy treats like me. :) most of it is experimental and it just happens to work.... well. I only post the pictures of the ones that work. There have been some casualties, but that's normal. :) I heart you!
Lila I think everyone feels like that some point in life.. I do alot but I try my hardest to do all things and pretty much fail at all daily... I hope that you will feel that you are doing better than that because I'm sure you are.. Anyway you such a increditable person and I'm so glad to know you... Oh yeah I got the link to the free 16x? cavans print instead of the 50 custom cards.. Did the other lady get my link to the 50 custom cards? I replied back and told them but maybe you ought to email them again and tell them they made a mistake.. Anyway thanks...
Post a Comment