i'm trying to figure out my game plan for "flab to fab"..can i really honestly commit to a diet plan? oh the pressure is killing me! updates on this coming
You can!!!!!!!!! I did and was surprised. I didn't think i could and had never done it before. But you know what my stomach shrunk and I am totally grateful because now I eat less and feel full. I feel so good. Since September I have lost 20 or so pounds. Do you want a copy of 30 day shred? I can send you one. All you need is 3-5 lb weights. I love this workout video, it is fantastic!!!! Seriously I will send you one if you can't get one. Costco has them right now for 8 with a $2 off coupon. You wouldn't even have to pay me, it could be a Xmas present. Have you heard about it? 20 minutes total for workout including warmup and cooldown. That is what I have done for a while now and love it. It is very intense but totally worth it because 20 minutes and you are done. Very doable with kiddos because only 20 minutes out of your day, it is easier to get 20 minutes uninterrupted vs. the 45-60 minute videos I used to do.
1 comment:
You can!!!!!!!!! I did and was surprised. I didn't think i could and had never done it before. But you know what my stomach shrunk and I am totally grateful because now I eat less and feel full. I feel so good. Since September I have lost 20 or so pounds. Do you want a copy of 30 day shred? I can send you one. All you need is 3-5 lb weights. I love this workout video, it is fantastic!!!! Seriously I will send you one if you can't get one. Costco has them right now for 8 with a $2 off coupon. You wouldn't even have to pay me, it could be a Xmas present. Have you heard about it? 20 minutes total for workout including warmup and cooldown. That is what I have done for a while now and love it. It is very intense but totally worth it because 20 minutes and you are done. Very doable with kiddos because only 20 minutes out of your day, it is easier to get 20 minutes uninterrupted vs. the 45-60 minute videos I used to do.
Post a Comment