Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Christmas is Coming!

Man, can you believe that Christmas is only a few days away?! I am so excited, but I don't think we will have much success in the department of our children un-wrapping gifts well. My mom and dad were down this past weekend and they let the kids open one gift each...neither of them showed any interest...I think we will end up opening all of the gifts. In fact, I decided that I am not going to wrap any of the gifts we got recently because it would just be a waste...so we will see how things actually pan out! I hope that after maybe two or three they will get the idea and love playing in the wrapping paper and taking it off things. That would be nice. I think that next year will start the excitment of opening presents, and from there on out, it will be amazing and fun and exciting!! I can't wait.

I have been trying really hard to focus on items that I want for Christmas, but this year I have been really bad. Usually I have a little list of items or something that Joel can go get me to "surprise" me with, but this year I have bought ALL my Christmas presents, minus one thing, but I specifically told Joel want to get and I know he got it....I think I have taken all the fun out of Christmas for Joel this year, and I really do feel bad. But I have this disorder of not wanting anything for myself, and only wanting to spoil him and the children. I promise to be better in the future. I think though that the biggest reason I am this way is because I hate getting items from Joel that I don't even want/need/or like.....so to avoid that, I just get things for myself. I know..I AM BAD!

So to start off on a better foot, I am making a list of things that could be potential gifts to give at random times, for mother's day, valentines and for my birthday...this could maybe help some of you guys too, if you ever wanted to buy me anything (that is mostly directed to my mom, incase you are wondering. LOL) These are listed in no particular order:
*Seatbelt Purse (i have all the info and know which size and color fabric I want on the inside)
*External Flash for my camera and light reflector attachment
*Fun, fresh and colorful scarfs
*Handbags
*Hoodies (size Large)
*Cuttlebug
*Cuttlebug accessories
*Cricut
*Cricut accessories
*Scrapbooking paper
*Ink pads
*Brads
*Ribbon for scrapbooking
*Pressure Steam Cleaner
*Carpet cleaner
*Stainless Steel cookware
*Uplifting church books
*Gold Canyon Candles
*Electric Blanket
*Avon Gift Card
*Egg Cooker

Anyway, you get the idea right?! See, I can make a list of things I want...the only problem really is that most of the items are heck-a-expensive! :o)

Hope you all have a Merry Christmas! Sending you all my love!
Photobucket


3 comments:

Dun said...

i totally hear you on the steam cleaner. i would absolutely love one of those!

Have you heard of a silhouette? They're just like a cricut but you don't have to buy cartridges, you can just use whatever font or graphic is on your computer!

Anyway, Hope you guys have an awesome Christmas!

Guh said...

oh wait, that was supposed to be me...

Linda@CraftaholicsAnonymous said...

Merry Christmas! I bought all my christmas this year too. No surprises for me this year either :( Can't wait to see pics of your two cuties opening their presents! :)
Linda