Sunday, October 25, 2009

Less Than a Week Left




Yeehaw...surgery is this Friday!! I am pretty excited, although as the day is getting closer I am getting more and more scared as well. I am not really a person who is good not knowing how things will pan out, and it is killing me. I have tried all I can to make sure that everything will be taken care of and in order for post surgery things...my friends are ready and willing to help, my MIL is flying in to give assistance, and I have stalked up on lunches and dinners for the babies so that Joel will have things to feed the kiddos. Yet, I still worry...I am afraid that once I recover my kids wont be like they were before the surgery. Silly huh?! I want to be able to keep their schedules perfect and their playing/learning time hands-on and fun, but I have to give up control and put it in other people's hands knowing that all will be well. Seriously not an easy thing for me. I know that being out recovering for a bit will help me and Joel learn a lot about each other and our kids. I am sure things will go okay but it still freaks me out....oh well, I will just have to try to relax over it. :o)

In other news, if you live in Utah and want to visit me while I am recovering in the hospital I would LOVE IT! I will be at the St. Marks in Murray Friday-at least Sunday. I know, fun!! I also will be accepting flowers and get well cards throughout December too! haha Wish me luck!
Photobucket


No comments: