If I told you that the best way to keep up with me was via facebook, would you hate me? Blogging is just so far from my mind lately...yet, I am on facebook everyday. I would say it was a fun addiction or something..........geeze, i am a bad friend huh? Well, one of these days I will be back, promise! in the mean time, find me on facebook if you are dieing to see pictures.
3 comments:
I wouldn't HATE you for saying that cause I do stalk you on FB, but I would be very sad if you didn't update the blog anymore.
Haha. I don't mind, that's where I am too. Although, I hate when you post videos on FB that you don't put on your blog because I can never get the FB versions to work. Urg.
P.S. Whitney Petry (sp) from Washington, but somehow knows Joel from NY, says "hi" to you both and wishes she met you back in the day. She also told me that she dated Joel's cousin and it ended badly (TMI?). Haha. Well, her talking about how fun Joel is made me miss you both SO much more!
Do what ever is easiest for you. You have too many other things on your plate to worry about what we think. To me the blogspot is for you anyway. Journaling for the future. So I wouldn't quit it all together---- I check it everyday ----but it is really a journal for yourselves!
Post a Comment