
Yesterday was just a plain old crap filled day! I called it my "no good, very bad day." It started to us waking up to four-ish inches of snow, BLIZZARD style. It was nasty, and in my opinion, it is never a good way to start the day. Levi was heading out of town to Philadelphia for the weekend (ask him, not me why he went....if you want to know, otherwise just be content that he went on a fun weekend trip by himself)...well he drove to the airport only to be told that the plane couldn't land and that his flight was canceled...his entire trip almost got canceled thanks to the stupid weather, but luckily for him, he was able to catch an early flight out this morning and is now on his way to the city of brotherly love. C-Baby refused to sleep ALL DAY yesterday...I spent the day chasing him around, trying to make sure he didn't bump his head on anything or climb up something just to fall back down screaming...by the end of the day he was so tired, but wouldn't sleep. I was scrambling around the house cleaning my little butt off because we were having a homevisit with the foster care coordinator that evening. I have been cleaning all week, but living in a house with two guys and a baby, things just don't stay clean...AT ALL. I was so tired. I finally got C-Baby to sleep at 4:00, hopped in the shower, started to do my hair, when I got a phone call around 445 from the foster care lady asking to reschedule. Are you kidding me? UGH! C-baby woke up right after that, but I let him cry a little in hopes that he would actually go back to sleep...UMMM no, that didn't work. By the time Joel got home from work I was running on empty. It was such a miserable day. We ended up going out to eat and then came home and let the night roll on...UGH, seriously, if anyone has a free vacation that they want to send my way, let me know...I NEED ONE!

In other news, BIG FOOT was at our front door apparently. Joel showed me these foot prints on our sidewalk as he was shoveling the snow...they appeared there and I thought it was pretty freaky, until Joel told me where they actually came from. Turns out that on Wednesday night Joel wanted to try an experiement in our front lawn (aka pee in the snow) to see if it would be there the next day....only sign of the event, his frozen feet tracks. NERT
C-Baby is getting so big. He is offically ALL OVER THE PLACE. I don't know if you can tell or not, but in the bottom picture of him in the blue, he has a nice big bruise across his nose from falling and hitting is face on the sliding glass door...he apparently thought he could stand next to it without any problems, he was WRONG. I have been itching to do a photoshoot with him, so to show you what might come of the photoshoot once my camera returns to me, here is a sneak preview! How adorable is he in his car rocker???? I WOULD HAVE TO SAY THAT HE IS FREAK'IN ADORABLE! He likes to climb around on it and try to stand by it...C-baby has also started greeting me in his crib when he is mad and wants out by either sitting at the edge crying or standing up in his crib. What a little toot! It is so adorable though. I don't know if he could get any cuter...seriously!





2 comments:
Sounds exciting!! sorry you had a bad week! I hope this one is better! I love you guys so much and i wish i could see you more often!
i love the big foot pictures!! haha.
ps. we got the skinny on the prices of the glass blowing place while we were there. yeah, it's kinda expensive, but so worth it for an anniversary activity! :)
If you want, I can send you the original of that picture that you can put on your wall......... for a price....... 1 trip down to AZ to come and see me. I will give you your picture when you come. That is my final offer. :)
Post a Comment