Alright, Day Two and I am ready to have a house of crazy loud boys again. I miss them...and yes by them i mean Joel and Levi. Levi has gotten the chance to go work out in the field Monday-Friday, which means mega bucks for him....which is nice, but I still think the timing was a bit off! Last night I ventured out of the house and went over to Cody and Jody's for the celebration of my nephew's, Cannon, 1st birthday. It was good to get out of the house and to remind myself that even though I feel alone at times, I can go over there and hang whenever I feel up to it. My night was pretty much the same as the one before, only difference is that I decided that I was going to let Calvin eat more from his bottle when i went down to calm him. A few times I just let him know I was there and gave him some snuggle time and his binki, then back upstairs i went. I tend to be a little more negative about things when I feel so poo-dooish! Speaking of which, I went to the doctor today and I am now being treated with bronchitis and ammonia. I am guessing that it is just the beginning of ammonia or something, but after my doctor gave me the perscriptions and what not he ran a few more tests on me to make sure other areas, like my stomache and sight, weren't being affected. Along with this medicine to help cure that sickness, I have to take MusinexMD, Nasel Cleansing Spray, and use an inhaler! Yep, I am sure having a fun time right now!! The funny thing is that I feel okay, minus the major sinus migranes I get and the cough I am cursed with. I have an appointment tomorrow for Calvin to get him looked at because he has my horrid cough and I just don't want him to get as sick as I am, that could be very very bad, plus he has an ingrown-toenail that is now hurting him and getting redder by the day. I wonder what my life would be like without the doctor visits! I would definietly have more money, and I would probably be a happier person. LOL
Well, other than all that, day two hasn't been too awful. I watched the finale to True Beauty and was glad with that outcome. Calvin is 7 months old today and is getting quicker and quicker at the army crawl. Got to love life!
Well, other than all that, day two hasn't been too awful. I watched the finale to True Beauty and was glad with that outcome. Calvin is 7 months old today and is getting quicker and quicker at the army crawl. Got to love life!
6 comments:
Hope you get better
I'm glad that you are feeling better considering the crappy migranes! I'll keep my fingers crossed that calvin doesn't get sick either.
May.......be......Calvin might be crying at night because he has an ear infection. they don't always run a fever but waking up and crying at night is a VERY good indication. Good thing you have an appointment tomorrow.......you'll find out!! Has he ever had one before?
I was happy with the outcome of true beauty as well... I was a little worried though.
That sucks about being sick and the only adult around. I hope you get feeling better with the meds. You're a strong lady - you'll make it through with flying colors!
I tried to tweak the blog template too but I could never get it to do it.. Blast it... So I think I will just give up... Oh well I just thought that it would be neater to have one more column to re-arrange some things.. So how is Calvin sleeping at night any better?
Post a Comment