Calvin is now 5 1/2 months old. He will be turning 6 months in about two weeks! (how time has flown) He is getting so big and learning a lot of fun new things everyday. He is a pro at eating rice cereal now and will eat about 1/4 cup each night...sometimes the leftovers go in his bottle before bed, but he gets it! I think that his new eating style is a sign of things to come because, i kid you not, he probably has three to four blow-outs each week. His poo is nasty!! It smells weird and is just gross....maybe one of these days i will have my camera close when a blowout occurs. YUMM! His favorite position to be in is sitting up playing. He will sit and play for 10-15 minutes before he falls over...at which point he rolls on his tummy and shimmies around in a circle.
Please pay extra close attention to the most recent pictures because you can see that he is actually starting to grow hair!! Maybe by his first birthday I will be able to style it with gel or something! I can't wait, he will be one handsome hunk! As far as his sleeping habits go, he is now on a mini routine...generally he falls asleep around 830pm, then wont wake up until around 2am, which is when either Joel or I roll out of bed like a zombie and take a bottle down to him. After about 5 minutes we are back in bed sawing logs. Calvin will wake up again around 5 and then around 830am. Not too bad....now if only I could get in the habit of being asleep or even getting ready for bed by 10! HA yeah, really it would be good for me, i just don't do it! Maybe someday!
We found out that Calvin's adoption was finalized on December 17th and we have scheduled and are in the processes of planning our sealing and baby blessing on February 7th. We will be sealed in the Salt Lake City Temple and will be having a fun get together/potluck at my aunts house in Eagle Mountain, which is also when we will have Calvin's baby blessing. If you would like to come to the potluck, let me know...it is a fun get together of family and friends, so as far as I am concerned, all are welcome AS LONG AS YOU RSVP! I have invites that I can send to you electronically if you would like to get one...just let me know!!
6 comments:
Lila,
He is adorable!!-- I am so excited for your sealing!
Wow! I'd love to see you guys and your little guy if you are going to be in Eagle Mountain!
We want to come to see your guys so bad, but I don't think we'll be able to. We will need to see many pictures.
He is growing up! I want to get him and Bradley together someday!
Hey girl! Well maybe you better send me an invite to my email. I can't find the other. and I am working on switching my days, we will see what happens.
He is getting so big! I miss you guys a lot and can't wait to see you in a few weeks!
How exciting that it is happening so soon. I'm so happy for you guys!
Post a Comment