
Long long time ago, Angela ask me to help design her blogspot page..back in the day when she asked, I only knew how to make cute titles that weren't very detailed....but when she finally got back on my case about helping them out (and I finally sat down and got to work), I had learned a few new techniques to make me more "webmaster" quality. I successfully designed and created the background and title, etc.
Perfectly Paizley is a site that brings us back to the old days of creating cards and scrapbook pages with supplies you buy from the store...no digital stuff. There are some super cute ideas and I encourage you guys to all take a look, use the ideas that Angela and Wendy have created, and bring the spark back into old school scraping! ENJOY
3 comments:
Great idea Lila! You've got some SUPER cute stuff on there!
whatever happened to manic monday?
I'm in.
http://greyhoundgardens.blogspot.com/
Post a Comment