This year for Thanksgiving, my family (mom, dad, brother, and sister-in-law) drove from Oregon to Utah to spend the holiday with my Grandparents. Since we live so close, we too spent Thanksgiving with them. It was fun being all together and getting to spend time with each other...Nanna especially liked being able to spend time with Calvin (and so did I, especially when she woke up in the middle of the night to relieve me of a crying baby!!). This trip was extra special also because Calvin got to meet his great grandparents for the first time. Calvin is the first great grandbaby on my side of the family, so imagine the excitement that was there.
We arrived in Utah Wednesday afternoon and enjoyed getting to watch cable television and visit with my grandparents before my parents arrived. We had a great reunion. Then later that night my Uncle David, Aunt Tammy, and Cousins Alexis, Katie, and Megan came over to my grandparents house and put on THE MOST AMAZING AND ENTERTAINING performance ever! You see, they have a band that plays bluegrass and so right there in the living room, they played all sorts of music! It was seriously the coolest thing. I would love to go watch them perform more, and hopefully I will!
The next day was turkey day! My grandmother prepared all the fixins and it was delicious!! Oh, the thought of eating turkey makes my mouth water! YUMM!! The meal was shared with all of my family, and my grandmother's nephew.










5 comments:
Those pics of Calvin and his daddy are adorable! :)
Thanks so much for taking and sharing so many pictures. Looks like a great time was had by all. Your Dad trimmed his beard, huh? Your mom looks awfully happy to see Calvin again.
i LOVE LOVE LOVE your pics they are SO adorable CUTEST FAM EVER!
PS man of all the pics I see here theres uh.... well no fashion show sniff snifff LOL I love you lila baby!
Okay, so my mom has those EXACT dishes- with the green and purple flowers! weird.
I love the picture of Calvin with his tongue out! so cute!!
Post a Comment