Sunday, December 7, 2008

Ho, Ho, Ho

Friday night was our ward Christmas party. We invited Cody, Jody and the kids to join us. It was ok...we got to see Santa and sing songs..I probably wouldn't have had as much fun if I didn't have them to take pictures of and talk to!


Lillie and Whip were so excited to see Santa that they started jumping around in circles .
while we were in line, pretty adorable if you ask me!













Calvin is already showing signs of being a "bad boy" towards Santa. I had just placed him on Santa's lap and what is the first thing he does?! Goes for the beard! Notice where his hands are....it was pretty funny. After the initial grab, he let go and enjoyed the rest of his time, scoring us a goody bag full of yummy treats!


This was the look he got after he let go of the beard...haha

Look how excited Calvin is to have his goody bag!


3 comments:

Unknown said...

i love the onesie!

the milners said...

I think Joel is more excited about the goody bag!
I love the onesie too!

Nelson Family said...

I hope you get your silent night, even if it's only 5 hours! People keep telling me that her sleeping through the night is only temporary, so I am going to enjoy it while it lasts (and cross my fingers they are wrong!)