Tuesday, December 2, 2008

The Choice is Yours at Chuck-O-Rama!









My family has never really seemed to be super close with our extended family...at least I know that I haven't been. I am not sure the reasoning behind it, but I think it will soon change, at least for the cousins. Most of my mom's brothers and sisters live with their families in Utah. It has been at least 3 years since I have seen the majority of them, and longer for others. Since my family was together this year in Utah we tried to get everyone together so that we could hang out and say hello, how are you, who are you, and what have you been up to?! Friday night we decided to meet at Chuck-O-Rama for some good ol' face stuffing and conversation. Two of my aunts came with some of their kids, while the others were MIA (which was a bummer). I think the family that I am most excited to reconnect with is my Uncle David and Aunt Tammy. They are great people and their daughters (my cousins) are pretty awesome too! I feel bad for not being close with them, but I really didn't have much to do with that...it was just that my family always lived so far away that we never hung out or talked much. I was excited to see my cousin Becca, who was only able to stay for a few minutes...but we are the closest in age compared to any of my other cousins.....but second to that excitment was Alexis, Katie and Megan. Horray for living closer and having a desire to become united as a family and as friends!

No comments: