Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Well, if he wasn't the cutest little boy in the world, my posts would probably be pretty boring....

Calvin loves sitting up. He is trying so hard to pull his body in a sitting motion, but he still can't do it..sometimes he get frustrated, but most of the time he giggles and spits up. Pretty cute really. If we place him in the sitting position, he is in heaven. I have been putting him in the boppie to help him get more strength in his back.

I thought it would be fun to compare these two pictures....the one above is Calvin at about two weeks, the one below is Calvin at about thirteen weeks. He is a healthy, chucky, baby boy and we love him to death!!! (just look at the leg difference...hahaha)
We have been buying food storage for Calvin lately and today was a first for me.....i actually bought real baby food. WOWZERS!! It felt so weird to get them at the checkout stand, and it feels even more weird looking at this and thinking that in a two short months, this will be what my little baby boy is eating....but, from now on, we will start buying more baby food so that we are stalked and ready to go when that time comes.



This video is for Nanna.

9 comments:

Chelsi Chipps said...

OK. This post just uber convinced Trevor that we need to come see you and that we need to have a baby. Lila. I love you! :)

S. Fantasia said...

Love the video. So cute. And those legs are classic, from toothpicks to porkchops. Haha.

Chelsi Chipps said...

ps. thanks for the comment! I know that things will be fine. i just needed to get it all off my chest. :)

and HECK YES the wedding is already set! I hope that we will have a girl first. hehe.

mattandwendy4ever said...

Wow Lila, When you post you sure go to town. It is good to see that you are having fun and keeping busy. ps i have some news...

Anonymous said...

Great post, Calvin is getting so big and I love how he "sings" with you! It's been awhile since I've been to your blog, it was fun to catch up. I thought I had you in my reader but I didn't. Adding you now though, have a great week!

Meredith said...

He is getting so big! Have you ever tried a bumbo chair? They help babies to sit up because of the way they're made. Look for one on craigslist--I bet Calvin would love it!

David and Kimber Strasser said...

I love the difference in his legs. That is awesome. He is so cute. Almost as cute as Porter, haha. Calvin is sure cute. I can't believe he can do the jumper, that is amazing to me. He holds himself up very well.

L. Strasser said...

he must be your biggest fan. aww gee

Linda@CraftaholicsAnonymous said...

No I haven't talked to wendy for awhile, but from her comment, sounds like I need to give her a ring tonight!!
Calvin sure has changed and grown so much over a few short weeks! wow! good thinking on stocking up on babyfood now.