Sunday, October 19, 2008

A Singer at Heart

Okay, these two videos are semi-embarrassing for me, but it was so cute, that i couldn't resist putting them up for everyone to enjoy. I was singing to Calvin and then all the sudden, he decided to pipe on in and sing with me...he did this almost every time so I grabbed the camera. On the first video he is full swing singing, the second video it takes him a minute to join, but then he shines! Adorable...at least I think so!




6 comments:

Anonymous said...

That's incredible and oh so sweet. I have never seen anything like that. And he's how old? Not even 3 months???? That should go on America's funniest Home Videos! I smiled all the way thru!

mattandwendy4ever said...

Looks like you two are having fun together! Keep on Singing!

~Our Family~ said...

That is so cute.. You have nothing to be embrassed about you have a very gorgeous voice.. If I was to sing you would laugh at me not the baby... He is a cutie pie.. That is so awesome too.. Cute

Becky W said...

That's so cute!!!! It looks like you guys have a musical little guy on your hands. :) We miss you!

Mike and Andrea said...

hahah, that was adorable!!

Anonymous said...

oh my gosh!!! how freaking adorable!! that's it. i'm coming over there to see you guys and give him a huge hug!! now.... how to get there.... :)